Clubzz
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 31, 2014, 09:17:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Altis Club Philippines
BEST CAR CLUB
Auto Show 5, Subic Bay
262145 Posts in 9713 Topics by 5429 Members
Latest Member: erwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
Ads by PistonBay.com
+  Altis Club
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderators: Octaver, mcbry, rap ZZ, ZZian121, bok :), jaijaij, Kean, jagz, ayuk)
| | |-+  Club ZZ - pang Altis lang ba?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Club ZZ - pang Altis lang ba? (Read 8347 times)
DTNS
official altis owner... at last!!!
Bonafide Member

StealthZZ

Club ZZ - pang Altis lang ba?
« on: February 08, 2005, 10:44:18 AM »

guys,

pinromote ko ang club natin sa r-toyz.com. (sa club registry nila)  may nag-reply sa thread na ginawa ko, sabi dapat kasama rin sa club natin ang mga naka Celica, MR2, Matrix, sa RAV4 SV 1.8. (may sense naman yung nag-reply, ZZ-series din naman ang makina ng Celica, MR2, Matrix, at RAV4 SV Wink)

tingnan nyo dito: http://66.34.161.46/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3090

ano guys, mag-iinvite din ba tayo ng naka Celica, MR2, Matrix, at RAV4 SV?  Roll Eyes Grin

PistonBay.com

ctlim
Professional Beach Hopper
Forumer

Thug Life.

Re: Club ZZ - pang Altis lang ba?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 11:41:46 AM »

have nothing against it...  Wink kaya siguro naging altisclubzz... hahahaha

car audio fanatic turned home audio/video addict

1CHIT
BASTA SEXY...LIBRE
Bonafide Member

TAENA agent 000

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 02:09:40 PM »

Understood that the engines of their rides are ZZ as well. But our club name says... CLUB ZZ ALTIS CLUB PHILIPPINES. As the welcome note of the forum says:

the club with the help of fellow car enthusiasts was formed with the idea of helping fellow altis owners realize the true potential of thier machine. The formation of this club was intended to build a sense of friendship between and among altis owners. Having one interest in common, it would be easier to communicate with each other since the first few words comming out of your mouth would be "Toyota Altis"

I understand that our founders put this group together for ALTIS owners. Although I don't think may mga elitista sa grupo natin and we befriend everyone who join and talk to our group.

My question is ... If there is a Rav4 club  or MR2 club , do you think they would they let us join? ZZ din naman makina natin eh.

To the founders and moderators,
Since we have not had elections, I believe it is up to you guys to decide whether to let others models join or you guys can have the current members vote by creating a poll.

Pasensya na po... I just had an argument with our lawyer before I saw this topic. Grin

Busoge
Need help with your hair problem? call me!
Forumer

TaenaBOY A aka MoiPupu

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 02:24:53 PM »

No problem.. the more the merrier!!!

but...

I think in the long run wala tong problema, but for now I prefer focusing on altis owners and enthusiasts so we can share the same passion because our club is still new. Mas madaling mag connect to co altis owner and talk about our cars especially in the initial stage of meeting a new member.  When we become big, then we can insert a section for Rav4 and MR2 etc... Roll Eyes

DTNS,
bro! nandun ka sa altis enthusiast so don't think otherwise. peace Grin

I  A M  W A T C H I N   Y O U  !

Busoge
Need help with your hair problem? call me!
Forumer

TaenaBOY A aka MoiPupu

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2005, 02:26:41 PM »

Understood that the engines of their rides are ZZ as well. But our club name says... CLUB ZZ ALTIS CLUB PHILIPPINES. As the welcome note of the forum says:

the club with the help of fellow car enthusiasts was formed with the idea of helping fellow altis owners realize the true potential of thier machine. The formation of this club was intended to build a sense of friendship between and among altis owners. Having one interest in common, it would be easier to communicate with each other since the first few words comming out of your mouth would be "Toyota Altis"

I understand that our founders put this group together for ALTIS owners. Although I don't think may mga elitista sa grupo natin and we befriend everyone who join and talk to our group.

My question is ... If there is a Rav4 club  or MR2 club , do you think they would they let us join? ZZ din naman makina natin eh.

To the founders and moderators,
Since we have not had elections, I believe it is up to you guys to decide whether to let others models join or you guys can have the current members vote by creating a poll.

Pasensya na po... I just had an argument with our lawyer before I saw this topic. Grin

Sir, sory po wala naman pong lalaban...  Cry
easy lang bro sandwich ka muna!

I  A M  W A T C H I N   Y O U  !

1CHIT
BASTA SEXY...LIBRE
Bonafide Member

TAENA agent 000

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2005, 02:31:11 PM »

Sir, sory po wala naman pong lalaban...  Cry
easy lang bro sandwich ka muna!

Ayos lang ako bro...  thanks for the reminder Grin

I like what you said though. Ok lang for everyone to join. Like si David always welcome... alam natin na he always helps us out. May Altis yan na tumatakbo sa ugat niya. Cheesy

See you thurs sa GH?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 02:34:47 PM by scarletaltis » Logged

DTNS
Bonafide Member

StealthZZ

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2005, 04:21:23 PM »

Ayos lang ako bro...  thanks for the reminder Grin

I like what you said though. Ok lang for everyone to join. Like si David always welcome... alam natin na he always helps us out. May Altis yan na tumatakbo sa ugat niya. Cheesy

See you thurs sa GH?

hehe! tama ka! Altis owner ako in spirit. Grin  pero malapit na maging Altis owner in actuality! Wink

ctlim
Professional Beach Hopper
Forumer

Thug Life.

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2005, 04:33:23 PM »

o nga.. dami potential ang grupo natin... dapat mag grand EB tayo after we've had enough members and decide where we wanna take this group. syempre magkakaroon na tayo ng annual dues... hehehe  Grin pwede rin may elections pero ok din cguro
na ang founders na ang officers to start of then maybe some reg members can handle committees that we can form  Grin

pwede naman sumali sila eh.. anyway cla naman ang ma OP nyan pag may EB tapos puro altis ang nandun...  Grin

pagusapan na natin ito sa thursday... si juanchit daw ang talk moderator  Wink

car audio fanatic turned home audio/video addict

DTNS
Bonafide Member

StealthZZ

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2005, 04:41:04 PM »

haha! ayos to ah!  Grin

anyway, puwede rin naman ma-consider na Altis wagon yung Matrix. Corolla Fielder nga tawag dun sa Japan. speaking of Matrix. nakakita ako nun isang beses sa basement parking ng Power Plant Mall, Rockwell.  Roll Eyes

1CHIT
BASTA SEXY...LIBRE
Bonafide Member

TAENA agent 000

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2005, 04:42:07 PM »

o nga.. dami potential ang grupo natin... dapat mag grand EB tayo after we've had enough members and decide where we wanna take this group. syempre magkakaroon na tayo ng annual dues... hehehe  Grin pwede rin may elections pero ok din cguro
na ang founders na ang officers to start of then maybe some reg members can handle committees that we can form  Grin

pwede naman sumali sila eh.. anyway cla naman ang ma OP nyan pag may EB tapos puro altis ang nandun...  Grin

pagusapan na natin ito sa thursday... si juanchit daw ang talk moderator  Wink

Patay tayo diyan, dude! Shocked
 Wag ako... I suggest yung mga founders. Sila nagbuo ng grupo eh. Dapat may say sila. Grin

blackrolla
ang PROBINSYANO ;p
Forumer

Moi romantiko a.k.a "COOLBOY"

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2005, 09:41:21 PM »

naisip ko lang po anong date nga ba nagstart ang club zz? hehehe nathink ko lang kase kung when ang anniv ng club natin Smiley  pag usapan nyo yan sa thursday ha Smiley

conrad
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2005, 02:37:56 PM »

naisip ko lang po anong date nga ba nagstart ang club zz? hehehe nathink ko lang kase kung when ang anniv ng club natin Smiley  pag usapan nyo yan sa thursday ha Smiley

tama si juanchit!!

concentrate lang muna tayo sa mga altis with the zz engines.

although libre naman sumama sa mga gatherings natin ang ibang models.
also they can feel free to post their questions here about their rides and stuff.

friendly naman tayong lahat!!!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print
« previous next »
Jump to: